Friday, September 14, 2007

The best smiles ever!


The girls have the best smiles! They light up their whole faces, the whole room for that matter!
We went to visit my work this morning. Netsanet seem a little off all morning. Which she was because she throw up all over self right after we left. Luckily I had Logan with. So I have a sick sleeping baby and a laptop on my lap. This gives me an opportunity to check up. Logan is entertaining Birtukan, which is helpful.
The girls are going well. They pet the dogs a little bit now. I think Murphy liked it better when they were scared of him as he not overly fond of little kids, but he tolerates them very well.
Birtukan and I were looking at some kids clothes websites and she has very definite ideas about what she likes and what she doesn't. She does not like jeans so I must dressed dreadful all the time!

No comments: