Thursday, February 14, 2008

tagged!

Thanks Kari! I was hoping to avoid this

The 8

8 Things I'm Passionate About:
-My family
-God
-Ethiopia
-Pugs
-Food
-Adoption
-Bob
-Health
-Art

8 Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
-Go back to Ethiopia
-Run a Marathon
-Have Grankids
-Dye my hair a weird color
-More Travel
-Be really old
-See an opera in Italy

8 Things I Say Often:
-I love you
-Are you serious?
-Good job
-What did you say?
-This is Shonna Strom (answering the phone)
-I'm so tired
-Say your sorry
-No, yellow pages usage has not decreased

8 TV Shows I've Recently Watched:
Don't watch tv

8 Songs I Could Listen To Over and Over (in no particular order):
-No One (Alicia Keys)
-Con te Partio (Andrea Bocelli)
-Any one but you (the moldy peaches)
-Anything by Flogging Molly
-Maps (Yeah Yeah Yeahs)
-Cupid (Sam Cooke)
-Crazy(Patsy Cline)
-The ring of fire

8 Things That Attract Me To My Friends:
-don't take themselves to seriously
-Honest
-funny
-passionate
-up for advetnure
-Open minded
-Generous
-Caring

8 Things I've Learned (or been reminded of) This Past Year:
-Boys and girls are really different
-Life is short
-I like my husband (that's a reminder)
-I love my kids
-Change the things you need to, let go of the rest
-I am a dork, but that is ok
-I like having girls

8 People I Think Should Do "8":
-Suzy
-Tamara
-Anyone else who hasn't done it!

No comments: